August Network – April 26, 2018 – on Job Search
While textbooks show you information, real-time work will show you the practicality of the work and guess which one is more important?
Any practical training that you can find will help you in the long run as the practical approach to a work is the best approach. CPT, also known as the Curricular Practical Training, is one such practical training program that a student can take advantage of by studying, working, and earning some cash at the same time.
These are some of the advantages the CPT course structure captures that will help in the future.
- CPT is a specialized program for different course structure, i.e., it is custom made to suit the needs of different courses. This specialized structure helps one get the information and practical training on what he/she will need further in their careers, there is nothing generic! You get taught what you’ll need and that’s it.
- Any type of work experience you can harness will help you in the US, as you get to learn the business environment, you get the opportunity to know and work upon business standards. And this also helps in networking, if you are able to maintain touch with the concerned personnel after the CPT ends.
- CPT will help you in the placement process later as well. A mere degree is what puts you in the herd but work experience is what will set you apart in the placement process.
- There is also the added bonus of earning while learning. The job that you would be doing as per the CPT, there are times that you will be getting the same remuneration as the others working on that same job profile as you, so that makes it all fair play, fair reward.
- The training, one gets in the CPT program from the industry personnel is very vital, as the training from Industry personnel who are actually doing the work is different than a teacher who is just teaching from the textbook or elsewhere, it’s only when you’re under CPT you understand this difference.
These are some of the distinctive features of a CPT course structure that helps you further along the way in your career. We hope these reasons were convincing enough for you to consider a CPT in the near future.